The more you understand your body and how it functions, the better equipped you'll be at taking care of yourself to achieve optimal health. We've included the Patient Education section on our website to provide you with valuable, practical wellness information which you can incorporate into your lifestyle to improve the quality of your life. We hope you will turn to these pages whenever you have a question about health related issues and urge you to contact our practice at any time to make an appointment with one of our doctors.
Here are links to other organizations' Web sites that may provide useful information for you.
- American Chiropractic Association, 1701 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA 22209
- International Chiropractors Association, 1110 North Glebe Rd., Suite 1000, Arlington, VA 22201
- World Chiropractic Alliance, 2950 N. Dobson Rd., Suite 1, Chandler, AZ 85224-1802
- The Council on Chiropractic Education, 7975 North Hayden Rd., Suite A-210, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine - National Institutes of Health
- National Library of Medicine: MEDLINEplus
- Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- The Spine Journal, North American Spine Society, 22 Calendar Court, 2nd Floor, LaGrange, IL 60525